The two-and-a-half story, five-bay brick house was built c. 1850 along the National Road. It has a kitchen ell to its rear. The house displays Greek Revival influence by its central entry with single rectangular transom and narrow sidelights. Several significant 20th century alterations have been made, including first floor casement window insertions and glass block infill for the center second floor window. Just northeast of the house is a 1879 brick tenant house that features stone lintels with bullseye corner blocks. To its east a modern tavern/bar has been constructed.
Edited: 02-24-2019 22:37:10